According to media reports, two people, who had been engaged in the fight against the outbreak of the deadly disease, were killed at their homes in North Kivu province.
According to the ministry, the health workers were killed after months of threats.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) ecently expressed concern that the spread of Ebola in the DRC had escalated in the past few months, with more than 2,000 cases recorded since the epidemic broke out again.
The current outbreak is the worst on record after the epidemic struck mainly Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone between 2014 and 2016, leaving more than 11,300 people dead.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- IPOB sends serious warning to Ijaw youths for threatening to beat IPOB members in Bayelsa
- Iran wants to Negotiate with US, but they want their Sanctions Removed, No thanks! – Trump
- Trump shows off New US Air Force Logo he designed (Photos)
- Leah Sharibu forced to accept Islam, gives birth for Boko Haram commander
- How i raped an epileptic girl inside Bush after threatening her with Gun – Nigerian hunter