According to media reports, two people, who had been engaged in the fight against the outbreak of the deadly disease, were killed at their homes in North Kivu province.
According to the ministry, the health workers were killed after months of threats.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) ecently expressed concern that the spread of Ebola in the DRC had escalated in the past few months, with more than 2,000 cases recorded since the epidemic broke out again.
The current outbreak is the worst on record after the epidemic struck mainly Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone between 2014 and 2016, leaving more than 11,300 people dead.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Buhari created Boko Haram, He cannot defeat Himself – Fani Kayode
- I can’t stop saying the Truth, I fear Nobody, I have 4 Lions in Me – Fani Kayode
- Police shoots Iraqis protesting against US military Presence in Iraq, 4 dead (photos)
- Trump Defense team already winning the Impeachment Trial, Hits back on Democrats (read)
- Edo APC crisis: Canopies, Chairs, Cars, Set Ablaze at Oshimhole’s Rally (photos)