Nigerian Man wants EFCC to start probing Nigerian churches, says they are for business no longer to worship God.
READ HIS STATEMENT BELOW:
EFCC our churches are for business in Nigeria. Please start probing their miracles. And indicting them. Plz note that if u find what i wrote under offensive rather than insult me just pass by because if u dare i will release the venom i have left on who so ever.. Chai Christianity which way???
This man has been making headlines everyday about his attack on churches. So many refused to understand his plight, and the sense he is trying to make everyone see. Probably because Africans are still RELIGIOUSLY COLONIZED and we will be blind to any truth to expose the activities of Churches or Pastors.
Please visit his instagram handle @daddyfreeze and watch four different videos of a particular woman in different churches with different pastors whose hands changes into a normal hand from a deformed hand.
And this pastors say to their members that they are performing miracles. SMH
Just like i have always faulted these type of miracles and have my brother The Mighty man in battle to contend with.
After watching this video sincerely am in a dire state of loosing the last belief i have for almost every church i see in Africa.
EFCC our churches are for business in Nigeria. Please start probing their miracles.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Allowing Miyetti Allah to join Amotekun is like Recruiting Demons into an Army of Angels – Fani Kayode
- Bandits kills Man, Rapes his Daughter, abducts his wife in Delta state
- Trump please come and save us, Nigeria’s situation has gone beyond prayers – Nigerian Pastor
- 25 Repentant Boko Haram Members From Niger Republic, Arrives Nigeria (photos)
- Bleaching your skin has nothing to do with the Kingdom of God – Etinosa
- Ohanaeze blasts Buratai for planning to Recruit Youths to fight Boko Haram, says’ count Igbos out
- Drinking milk increases the risk of breast cancer in women – Study
- Anyone who thinks Buhari is in charge of his Government is fooling Himself – Pa Adebanjo
- Fulani herdsmen storms Benue state with Guns and over 4,000 Cows
- Nigerian Boy beats up his Girl friend, bites her breast