Hon. Kingsley Ogundu Chinda, representing the Obio/Akpor Federal Constituency, Rivers State, in the House of Representatives, Abuja stated this aftermath of the recent attack on former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekwerenmadu’s by his kinsmen in Germany.
Hon Chinda moved by the attack hinted that the political class should rather think and take away the lesson from Ekwerenmadu’s attack rather than pretend that all is well and keep condemning it.
“It will soon get here. Soon Nigerians will stone us on the streets: Soon jeeps will no longer be tolerated on our roads: Soon public office holders and our innocent families will no longer be safe in public places.
“Soon the real revolution will catch up with us. A spontaneous, reactionary revolution without leadership. There will be no Omoyele Sowore and others to arrest. We must strive to avoid this by being more responsive and responsible in public office.
“To avoid a popular revolution, We must control and orchestrate a revolt against our present method of public governance. We can’t hold on for too long. In a creeping fashion, things are falling apart.
“The Political class should rather think and take away the lesson from Senator Ekwerenmadu’s attack rather than pretend that all is well and keep condemning it.
“Remember that it is abnormal to be normal in an abnormal situation. Nigeria is in an abnormal situation.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Men should Mastubet at least 21 times every month to avoid prostate cancer – World Health
- 4 workers of French Christian NGO missing in Iraq
- Trump Becomes first U.S president to attend Anti-Abortion Rally in America
- “I will kill Trump tomorrow, you will see it” – man bags 5 years in Jail for threatening to kill Trump
- Nigerian man slaps someone to death in Anambra state (Photos)