Leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) Sheikh Ibrahim El-ZakZaky and his wife, Zeenate, are back in the country after their botched medical trip to India.
They arrived aboard an Ethiopian Airlines by exactly 12noon at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport.
Key leaders of the sect confirmed to our correspondent the embattled couple is back in the country.
They rejected the court-ordered trip to India for medical attention, claiming the federal government frustrated efforts to get their preferred doctors attend to them.
It was reliable gathered they are holed up in the VIP section of the airport with DSS operatives working frantically to take them to unknown destination.
More details coming…
Leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) Sheikh Ibrahim El-ZakZaky and his wife, Zeenate have been taken into custody by the Department of State Services (DSS) on arrival at the airport on Friday.
El-zakzaky and wife arrived aboard an Ethiopian Airlines by exactly 12noon at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport.
The President, Media Forum of IMN, Ibrahim Musa, confirmed that El-Zakzaky was taken away by the DSS operatives.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
Share your story with us: Whatsapp: 09029172905, Email: News@odinceblog.com
- Accident: Trailer falls after clashing with keke, 3 Dead – Anambra state (photos)
- American Couple dies the same day, after being together for 65 years (photos)
- Church members kills non-Believers for sacrifice – Panama (photos)
- Imo protest: Supreme Court’ Destroying Nigeria Democracy – PDP
- People of Imo state protests against supreme court, says’ we want Ihedioha Back (video)