Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, The Leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) has been invited to the European Parliament at Belgium, to address the Issue of IPOB Agitation and Biafra Freedom.
He wrote this on this official Facebook Page;
I have graciously accepted the invitation of a few members of the European Parliament to address the burning issue of IPOB agitation and what a NEW BIAFRA means for Africa. I look forward to leading hardcore IPOB family members in Europe to this historic encounter.
Venue: European Parliament Building, Brussels, Belgium
Date: September 10, 2019
Time: 4-6pm EST
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Nigerian Woman kills her kids, commits suicide after her husband slept with her maid (photos)
- APC was created to fight poverty – Osinbajo
- How Fulani Herdsmen attacked me in my Farm, shot at me – Ortom, Governor of Benue
- Femi Adesina is sick for saying that Insecurity has reduced under Buhari – Fani Kayode
- Exclusive: Catholic Bishop spotted on Okada – Enugu state (photos)