“An accident occurred at Nteje near Awkuzu Junction on Enugu-Onitsha at about 12.30 p.m this afternoon and our rescue team arrived at the scene six minutes after we were contacted.
“Two persons, all males were killed and six persons, five males and one female were injured.
“The cause of the accident was wrongful overtaking and speeding,’’ he said.
The sector commander said the deceased persons were confirmed dead at a private hospital and the bodies had been deposited at the morgue.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Miyetti Allah are Terrorists, Buhari should proscribe them – CAN
- The cost of your wig can start a Business – Reno replies Lady who begged him money for Business (photos)
- Disneyland shuts Down in Shanghai over Coronavirus outbreak (photos)
- Parents should send their children to school or go to Jail – Governor El-Rufai
- Catholic Church in Singapore Bans sick members from attending church service