The federal government has given conditions for the reopening of borders.
According to the Nation, It insisted that ECOWAS countries must respect rules of origin, vowing it Nigeria will no longer tolerate repackaging of imported goods.
It declared any good coming into the country from ECOWAS states must have 30% local inputs.
The federal government maintained that goods imported for Nigeria market must be escorted directly from the port of member states directly to the borders.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs Godfrey Onyema stated these on Monday at the end of a committee meeting.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Men should Mastubet at least 21 times every month to avoid prostate cancer – World Health
- 4 workers of French Christian NGO missing in Iraq
- Trump Becomes first U.S president to attend Anti-Abortion Rally in America
- “I will kill Trump tomorrow, you will see it” – man bags 5 years in Jail for threatening to kill Trump
- Nigerian man slaps someone to death in Anambra state (Photos)