A serving corps member who hails from Kogi State, Miss Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi, has committed suicide after drinking two bottles of snippers.
The lady from Gbedde-Ijumu in Kogi State was a graduate of Banking and Finance from Prince Abubakar Audu University Anyigba.
She was a Batch “C” National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member serving at Girls Secondary School, Ibagwa-Aka, Igbo-Eze South local government council of Akwa-Ibom state.
She committed suicide on Friday after drinking two bottles of snippers.
Bolufemi left a suicide note saying “life is not worth living.”
The suicide note read thus, “I did this because I see nothing worth living. Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo.
“Mummy, I love you. Daddy, I love you. Matthew and John, you guys should take care. We will meet where we will depart no more. I Iove you guys.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Oluwo gets 6 months suspension for threatening to destroy fellow Traditional Ruler
- Boko Haram Bill is a Plot to grant amnesty to Boko Haram – Ohanaeze
- God is Punishing the North with Insurgency for killing 2 million Igbos During Biafra war – Ohanaeze Replies Sultan of sokoto
- Court Orders DSS to Probe Bayelsa Deputy Governor
- Senator Ndume Rejects Boko Haram Bill, says’ It will Encourage people to Join Boko Haram
- The world is laughing at Nigeria and weeping for us at the same time – Fani Kayode
- Nigerian Pastor arrested after prophesying the Location of a Missing woman’s Dead Body – Imo state
- God is using Boko Haram to Punish Nigerians for their sins – Sultan of Sokoto
- Baby suffers Electric shock after Biting a phone charger
- Nigeria is A Nation of Marlians – Olusegun Adeniyi