The wife of Nasarawa state governor, Salifat Sule seems to have difficulty in reading.
Saliat, who is the first wife governor Abdullahi Sule was struggling to read a prepared speech during the inauguration of a programme in the state.
She mispronounced the words like “flag off” as “flag up”, and seem to skip some words that she couldn’t pronounce.
The first lady also pronounced the word “development” as “department” and was quickly corrected by one of her aides.
WATCH THE VIDEO:
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- China testing HIV Drugs for coronavirus
- Frequent sex stimulates the brain and makes you more intelligent and clever – Medical expert
- Imo state senatorial Candidate shot Dead
- This is a terrible News – Trump Reacts to Kobe Bryant’s death in Helicopter crash
- Basket Ball Legend, Kobe Bryant dies in Helicopter Crash – California (photos)