Founder of Adoration Ministry Enugu, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has debunked a viral social media report that he prophesied doom in Aso Rock on October 1st.
According to anaedonline,The fiery priest, who made this known in a statement made available to pressmen, disclosed that it is the handiwork of his enemies.
Recall that the story titled; Mbaka releases dangerous to prophesy, says God is angry with Buhari” was published on Friday, 9th of August.
Debunking the statement, Mbaka opined: “Please fellow children of God, help me to tell the world that, I Rev Fr Mbaka Ejike Camillus never prophesied anything about 1st October.
“That is not from me. I have not told anyone, at any time or place that I will resign from the priesthood by 1st October. “That is the handiwork of my demonic enemies.
“I don’t hold Adoration Ministry on Thursday as the story claims and I never at any time told anyone that heavy rain will fall upon Aso Rock and that God is angry with President Buhari.
“The spreading media report is a wicked character assassination from the accursed demonic agents of darkness.
I never prophesied anything about 1st October nor against Mr President. Why are people attracting curses and God ‘s vengeance upon themselves.” The statement reads.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Trump wins impeachment Pool, He cannot be impeached (photos)
- Big Sea turtle caught in Bayelsa state River (photos)
- Imo: Buhari sends message to PDP over protests
- APC blasts PDP for protesting against Supreme Court, says’ it is a threat to Nigeria Democracy
- Bayelsa is not part of Biafra, IPOB members caught holding meeting will be beaten – Ijaw Youths