A Nigerian Man, Identified as Emmy Ezeafojulu Egbeigwe on Facebok, shares photo of a woman allegedly killed by Fulani Herdsmen in broad day light in Borno state, Leaving her Baby in tears.
“This is the handwork of Fulani herdsmen in Kingoa in Maiduguri, a nursing mother was slaughtered by herdsmen in broad daylight, The little child still thought the mother was asleep, to wake up and take care of him as usual. Not knowing she was gone forever.
“May her soul rest in peace
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Buhari is dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia – Nnamdi kanu
- My Husband urinates on the bed and keep blaming our Son – Nigerian woman
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police
- Nigerian Woman attacks her husband with Knife, cuts off his Nose – Imo state (photos)
- Abba Kyari and National security adviser, Fighting over a police equipment contract (photos)
- Inside Buhari’s Government, Ministers and Aides fighting against Each Other – Jackson Ude
- Don’t Date a Girl who cannot Pay her Transport fare to come to see you – Nigerian Lady Advises Men
- Women cheat more than Men – White Lady (video)