Unknown Fulani Herdsmen attack Ruboi community, Bokkos Local Government Area of Plateau State overnight, kills pregnant woman and 16 others.
According to Sahara reporters, “The marauding herdsmen burnt almost all houses in Ruboi. No house was spared.”
Another reports says’ “They killed seventeen, five are injured and several houses are burnt.
“The first attack started at 7:30pm and continued, the second one was from around 8:00pm to 4:00am.”
He said the attack went on unhindered despite calling on the military and police for help.
He said, “We called them but you know the security, the obey orders.
“When we called them, they said they are coming but they didn’t come.
“We just learnt that they stopped somewhere. When they (military) learnt that they (Fulani) burnt houses and killed people, they started coming to intervene but it was too late.
“We saw their faces, they were Fulani herdsmen and they all wore black.
“There was no disagreement, they wrote on our walls that they were going to drive us away from the land because they said the land belonged to them.
“During the attack, they were shouting ‘Plateau belongs to us!’, ‘Bokkos belongs to us!’.
“They want our land and are killing us to take it because the government is silent.”
photo credit: SaharaReporters Media
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- My Husband urinates on the bed and keep blaming our Son – Nigerian woman
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police
- Nigerian Woman attacks her husband with Knife, cuts off his Nose – Imo state (photos)
- Abba Kyari and National security adviser, Fighting over a police equipment contract (photos)
- Inside Buhari’s Government, Ministers and Aides fighting against Each Other – Jackson Ude
- Don’t Date a Girl who cannot Pay her Transport fare to come to see you – Nigerian Lady Advises Men
- Women cheat more than Men – White Lady (video)
- Nigerian Man makes his own Vehicle, test-runs it in Lagos (photos)