It was gathered that one hausa man was asked to remove dirty water from a soakaway pit, But he ignorantly took the generator set with him inside the pit and switched it on, then tragedy occurred!
DOWNLOAD ODINCE BLOG NEWS APP
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Men should Mastubet at least 21 times every month to avoid prostate cancer – World Health
- 4 workers of French Christian NGO missing in Iraq
- Trump Becomes first U.S president to attend Anti-Abortion Rally in America
- “I will kill Trump tomorrow, you will see it” – man bags 5 years in Jail for threatening to kill Trump
- Nigerian man slaps someone to death in Anambra state (Photos)