German police has confirmed that no arrest was made in the protest against Senator Ike Ekweremadu and there will be no investigation.
“It was a genuine protest by some aggrieved Nigerians against their government official.
“IPOB Has Fundamental Rights To Demonstrate, There Was No Arrest Made, No Investigation, Ekweremadu Case is Closed”
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW;
- Iranian chess ref who Lives in Russia, says’ I will Never go back to my country
- Bus conductor and passenger fights and fall inside dirty gutter over N100 (video)
- I am the Elected senator for Anambra south, Not Ifeanyi Ubah – Obinna Uzoh
- I will be coming back to Nigeria for my Parent’s Burial – Nnamdi Kkanu
- PHOTOS: Buhari Travels to London