The governor of Ebonyi State, Chief David Umahi yesterday sacked one of his numerous Technical Assistants on social media, one Mr. Ndubuisi Goodluck Itumo for gross misconduct bordering on misinformation to the public.
The sack according to investigation may not be unconnected with the disclosure of the governor’s trip to China by the embattled Itumo.
According to media reports, Ndubuisi’s sack was announced immediately after he posted on his Facebook page, alleging that the governor will spend 23 days in China for economic trip without getting clarifications from higher authorities.
The sack was contained in a statement signed by the Secretary to the State Government/Coordinating Commissioner, Dr. Ugbala Kenneth Igwe.
The statement reads: “The appointment of Mr. Ndubuisi Goodluck Itumo as Technical Assistant (TA) to the Governor of Ebonyi State on Social Media, is hereby terminated with immediate effect.
“The termination is on grounds of gross misconduct bordering on misinformation to the public.
“Consequently, Mr. Itumo is directed to handover all government property in his possession to the Principal Secretary to the Governor before the close of work on Tuesday 29th October, 2019”.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
Share your story with us: Whatsapp: 09029172905, Email: News@odinceblog.com
- Ihedioha vs Uzodimma: I declare judgment upon those who curse me for nothing – Mbaka
- Fani Kayode blasts Anthony Joshua for Prostrating for Buhari, says’ its disgusting
- Nollywood Actress, Funke Akindele refuses to attend her father’s Burial (photos)
- There will be crisis in Nigeria, if the North retains presidency in 2023 – Yoruba Elders
- FREEDOM: Hong Kong protesters beats up policemen for trying to stop their protest (video)