Tension in Lagos, the commercial headquarters of Nigeria;
Scores Feared Dead, Many Injured as Violent clash between Hausa and Yoruba People broke out at Ile-Epo, Abule Egba, Alimosho Local Government Area of the Commercial City.
Crisis escalated over Hausa’s failure to pay market royalty to Market Leaders, an eye witness told The Elite Times Citizen Reporter, Seun Adebayo.
Goods worth #50m destroyed.
Police drafted to the area to maintain law and order now
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Miyetti Allah are Terrorists, Buhari should proscribe them – CAN
- The cost of your wig can start a Business – Reno replies Lady who begged him money for Business (photos)
- Disneyland shuts Down in Shanghai over Coronavirus outbreak (photos)
- Parents should send their children to school or go to Jail – Governor El-Rufai
- Catholic Church in Singapore Bans sick members from attending church service