TRUE LIFE STORY – Nigerian man narrates a touching story on how he paid his younger brother to impregnate his wife, and Now he is claiming the child.
It started years of long ago when I was tested impotence due to the ghastly accident I got involved which almost claimed my life.
I’m a business tycoon, I have money but it’s unfortunate that my money couldn’t be of any help to my case. I contracted my junior brother to do me a favour four years ago after I have gotten married to my beautiful wife, the job was to help me impregnate my wife.
I paid him a very huge amount of money to do it and seal it permanently. Fortunately the job was a successful one, as I drugged my wife severally to allow my junior brother do the job. Done and dusted, my wife got pregnant, delivered of a baby boy.
My junior brother who I sponsored his travel outside country, heard about the news of my wife’s delivery, called me and said CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF US!.
His statement got me worried. But I pretended to be a man I am. The problem now is that he always calls my wife and always asks “How about our child? “. the wife answered fine without bearing anything in mind until the statement keep coming and my wife asked me what my brother meant by always asking about our child?. Until now, I have never gotten any answer to that question.
To cut the long story short, I paid my junior to help me do the job for me because he’s my blood, but now he is trying to claim the child.
Secondly, I sponsored him abroad, and I also promised him that I will cater for whatever it will take whenever he wants to get married.
if he tries to let my wife know what happened earlier, I will end his existence on earth.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- While Amaechi is still denying attacks by bandits, his Chief Security Officer Suddenly dies
- Supreme Court Need to Put Itself on Trial – Bar. Raymond
- I will Destroy you – Oluwo threatens the King he assaulted (video)
- Obama is now trying to take credit for the Economic Boom under my Administration – Trump
- Urhobo Union reacts to Fulani Herdsmen attack in Delta state, says’ we will defend ourselves
- I am Beautiful but Men Run away from me – Single Lady Laments
- Amaechi Chief Security Officer Electrocuted in Kaduna (photos)
- Boko Haram killing of the CAN chairman is not Buhari’s Fault – Femi Adesina
- My Girlfriend Made me Eat Her A*s and Taste Her Shit
- Photos of Abacha’s ’40 year old’ Uncompleted Building Abandoned in Lagos