Idah Peterside, A former Super Eagles’ goalkeeper turned pastor, has said that his quest for fame and wealth pushed him to do horrible things in cultism.
The super eagles’ star who revealed this during a session with Ifeanyi Udeze’s diary via Brila FM, on Tuesday morning, said that he went as far as having meetings with snake and sleeping with virgins for initiations.
“It was so bad for me that I even went into demonic worship; I was involved in occultism and people didn’t know.”
“I did all that because I wanted money and fame which were not coming. My case was so bad that I used to have meetings with snakes. Mine was top class; it was crazy.”
“I slept with women, particularly virgins, not for love or relationship but majorly to initiate them into the occultic world.
“What actually took me to the next level in occultism was dependent on the number of women I slept with because my covenant was to initiate women.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police
- Nigerian Woman attacks her husband with Knife, cuts off his Nose – Imo state (photos)
- Abba Kyari and National security adviser, Fighting over a police equipment contract (photos)
- Inside Buhari’s Government, Ministers and Aides fighting against Each Other – Jackson Ude
- Don’t Date a Girl who cannot Pay her Transport fare to come to see you – Nigerian Lady Advises Men
- Women cheat more than Men – White Lady (video)
- Nigerian Man makes his own Vehicle, test-runs it in Lagos (photos)
- Lawmakers vs Innoson: Foreign Cars permitted but Foreign Rice not permitted – Shehu Sani
- Lady Beats her Mother mercilessly After A Pastor Said she is A Witch (video)
- Lagos: I was accused of an alliance with the Igbos against the Yoruba interest – Agbaje