An 11 year old female house help who was repeatedly maltreated and fed with cockroaches and faeces by her boss has been rescued by activist Gwamnishu Harrison.
The household who is currently receiving medical attention at Amaku General Hospital in Awka, was reportedly rescued from a dungeon where she laid helpless with septic wounds and scars all over her face and body.
Gwamnishu wrote “11-YEAR OLD CHILD LOCKED UP, FED WITH COCKROACHES AND FAECES BY HER MADAM IN AKWA, ANAMBRA STATE.
According to Reports, A concerned citizen reached out to us on the case of an 11-year old house girl locked up, beaten up and fed with cockroaches and faeces…
We quickly swung into action, got to Awka and rescued the little girl from the dungeon where she laid helpless with septic wounds and scars all over her face and body.
She is currently on admission at Amaku General Hospital, Awka.”
- Davido and Chioma Unfollows Each Other On Instagram over cheating scandal (photos)
- Buhari should Arrest all the Yoruba Leaders Behind “Operation Amotekun” – Miyetti Allah
- PHOTOS: Buhari arrives London
- 2020 prophecy: still talking about Biafra, I see a New Nation coming out of a Nation
- Iranian Leaders should Abandon Terrorism and Make Iran Great Again – Trump