A Man Identified as Mr Emeka Abugu, kiosk in Orie Umuaji, a village in Umuida community, Igbo Eze North local government areas of Enugu state has Narrated how he lost his eyes but it didn’t stop him from working hard, His ability to loose, patch, pumb, tighten and service motorcycle carburetors could be best described as a miracle as it defies all scientific tenets.
READ HIS STORY BELOW:
“I lost my two eyes when I was a kid to untreated cases of measles and other diseases.
“My father was a bicycle repairer and I spent so much time in his workshop where I gradually learnt the works of patching bicycle tyres despite my challenges.
”However, when I mastered the acts after spending over ten years with my father, I decided to go into motorcycle repairing and spent many years as a result of my blindness.
“Today, I can not only render vulcanizing services, I can equally service motorcycle carburetors and other mechanical works”.
“I am married with seven children. I lost my sight but not my ‘manhood’, more over, my wife delivered two sets of twins.”
“I got married and built a small house from the proceeds of his business.
“I would like if the government or private individuals help stock my kiosk with goods(tubes and other motorcycle parts) so I can be able to train my seven children from the proceeds”
- Amotekun: Nigeria is Not Working – Oyegun, Former APC Chairman
- Trump grants Religious Freedom in US, students can now pray and read their Bible in school
- PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua visits Buhari in London, shows off his championship Belts
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)