Popular Yoruba actress, Liz Anjorin won’t be cheered by many for her declaration in an interview that poor men are terrible people.
she made the statement when reacting to a question on whether she can marry a poor man or not and she was emphatic in her answer. She said she cannot compromise her standard by marrying a poor man.
“Poor men are terrible people. They can do and undo. Because they don’t have money or name to protect, they can be ruthless. They will even be after your life. You will see them going from one newspaper to another saying nasty things about you. A comfortable man will hardly go on air to abuse his wife “
“I will not lie, I cannot marry ‘e go better man’. Please it will not happen. What a man has in his bank account doesn’t determine if he’s rich or not. But his attitude also matters. The guy has to be trustworthy. He must trust me as his wife,”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Miyetti Allah are Terrorists, Buhari should proscribe them – CAN
- The cost of your wig can start a Business – Reno replies Lady who begged him money for Business (photos)
- Disneyland shuts Down in Shanghai over Coronavirus outbreak (photos)
- Parents should send their children to school or go to Jail – Governor El-Rufai
- Catholic Church in Singapore Bans sick members from attending church service