Nikki Samonas swam into the religious controversy about existence in the wake of death by expressing that she doesn’t accept Hell Fire exists.
The Ghanaian actress backed her claim in the interview with Zionfelix on the uncut show, by saying that God won’t punish anyone by sending them to hell since he created them. “As a child of God, I don’t see why anyone has to go to hell.
We are all children of God and nobody is going to hell. We are all going to heaven to enjoy” she stated.
“I can’t tell if hell is real. I don’t really believe it’s real, I don’t want to even think about it.
Nobody wants pain, agony or torture. So to me, Hell is nonexistent.
I’ll always think positive and I want my friends and family to think same.” On her relationship status, Nikki said her boyfriend stays abroad.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Iran wants to Negotiate with US, but they want their Sanctions Removed, No thanks! – Trump
- Trump shows off New US Air Force Logo he designed (Photos)
- Leah Sharibu forced to accept Islam, gives birth for Boko Haram commander
- How i raped an epileptic girl inside Bush after threatening her with Gun – Nigerian hunter
- How I slept with my Son and Later got Pregnant for Him – Nigerian Woman