Nikki Samonas swam into the religious controversy about existence in the wake of death by expressing that she doesn’t accept Hell Fire exists.
The Ghanaian actress backed her claim in the interview with Zionfelix on the uncut show, by saying that God won’t punish anyone by sending them to hell since he created them. “As a child of God, I don’t see why anyone has to go to hell.
We are all children of God and nobody is going to hell. We are all going to heaven to enjoy” she stated.
“I can’t tell if hell is real. I don’t really believe it’s real, I don’t want to even think about it.
Nobody wants pain, agony or torture. So to me, Hell is nonexistent.
I’ll always think positive and I want my friends and family to think same.” On her relationship status, Nikki said her boyfriend stays abroad.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
Share your story with us: Whatsapp: 09029172905, Email: News@odinceblog.com
- Igbos vs Yorubas: “Operation Amotekun” A Game Changer For 2023 – Reno Omokri
- Accident: Trailer falls after clashing with keke, 3 Dead – Anambra state (photos)
- American Couple dies the same day, after being together for 65 years (photos)
- Church members kills non-Believers for sacrifice – Panama (photos)
- Imo protest: Supreme Court’ Destroying Nigeria Democracy – PDP