Ifeanyi Ubah says he has not been sacked as the lawmaker representing Anambra South senatorial district.
Ubah, in a telephone interview with Punch correspondent in Abuja, on Friday, said the FCT Court only refused to vacate its earlier ruling, which had since been faulted on the grounds of jurisdiction.
He explained that Justice Bello Kawu ruled on an application to vacate an earlier judgement of the court on the grounds of lack of jurisdiction and asked the parties to proceed to the Appeal Court.
He said, “The reports of my sacking from the Senate is not correct. I remain the substantive Senator representing Anambra South.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Senate does not create Agency for Widows and Orphans of killed soldiers, But only for Boko Haram – Reno Omokri Copy
- Senate does not create Agency for Widows and Orphans of killed soldiers, But only for Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- African Pastor caught Having $€x with his church member in a Hotel Room (video)
- European union threatens to Ban Nigerians from Travelling to European Countries
- Nigeria Senate introduces bill to create agency for repentant Boko Haram members
- Buhari is dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia – Nnamdi kanu
- My Husband urinates on the bed and keep blaming our Son – Nigerian woman
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police