A Nigerian man who got married when he was poor and people insulted the wife for marrying a poor man shares his life story after getting rich, takes his wife to America for vacation.
READ HIS STORY BELOW:
She was RIDICULED for accepting to be my WIFE 10 years ago.
They said “that BOY wey dey sell okrika clothes na you carry BELLE for?“.
Not to disappoint her, I gathered little money, rushed down to OREDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT REGISTRY to quickly do the registry and legalized our marriage.
With the support of my friend PRINCE HARRISON AYONOTE (he gave me his car for free and also gave me the suit I wore ) and AZETA OMOAGHE ensured all logistics was put in place.
Now let’s cut the long story short, my WIFE said the picture then wasn’t too interesting because she was almost 8 months gone.
I told her never to WORRY , that as time progresses I will replicate the registry but in another level (Upgrade).
This year JUNE 13th , I decided to surprise her during our 10th ANNIVERSARY to celebrate her in one of the world’s best islands (SANTORINI ISLAND IN GREECE).
Had to share this for the love of throwback and whatever you are going through today, it is not permanent just keep pushing.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Trump wins impeachment Pool, He cannot be impeached (photos)
- Big Sea turtle caught in Bayelsa state River (photos)
- Imo: Buhari sends message to PDP over protests
- APC blasts PDP for protesting against Supreme Court, says’ it is a threat to Nigeria Democracy
- Bayelsa is not part of Biafra, IPOB members caught holding meeting will be beaten – Ijaw Youths