The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has in a live broadcast on the 15th of January 2020, backed the South West security outfit called Operation Amotekun, saying that his group would do anything to ensure that Amotekun stays in Yoruba land.
Exhibiting his seriousness, the outspoken Kanu, promised to give about one million IPOB members to support the Yorubas.
Recall that reactions have trailed the introduction of Amotekun in the south west region of the country. For example Miyetti Allah Kaute Hore, has expressed worry over the introduction of Amotekun, saying that the outfit will be deployed against innocent herders. A section of the South West political class is in alliance with the Biafrans that are calling for the balkanization of the country.
“I will support Amotekun with one million men to destroy the Fulani Caliphate. I will support this generation of Yorubas that set up AMOTEKUN.
“IPOB will work with them. If they want one million men, I will give them to make sure the Fulani Caliphate is stopped. We will support the Yoruba’s in all ways and forms that is necessary.
“IPOB will back the AMOTEKUN security outfit. AMOTEKUN is not going anywhere. They are here to stay and IPOB will support them.”
“This generation of Yorubas are different. I love men like Baba Ayo Adebanjo, Yinka Odumakin and my good friend and in-law Femi Fani-Kayode. We will support them in their struggle and fight for Amotekun and for freedom”.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- How can Buhari order Katsina communities not to kill bandits that are their people? – CAN
- Female student Caught on camera, giving male classmate a Lap dance (video)
- Buhari is the problem of Nigeria not the Solution, He should also create ministry of Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- Senate does not create Agency for Widows and Orphans of killed soldiers, But only for Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- African Pastor caught Having $€x with his church member in a Hotel Room (video)
- European union threatens to Ban Nigerians from Travelling to European Countries
- Nigeria Senate introduces bill to create agency for repentant Boko Haram members
- Buhari is dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia – Nnamdi kanu
- My Husband urinates on the bed and keep blaming our Son – Nigerian woman
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna