Special adviser on drainage and water resources to the governor of Lagos state, Joe Igbokwe, speaks during his interview on Lagos FM, says he would rather become a slave to Tinubu and Yoruba than Igbos.
“I Would Rather Remain A Slave To Yoruba And Tinubu Than Please Some Naive Igbo Bunch – Joe Igbokwe
“What has Ndigbo done for me? When I say I’m not Igbo, they attack me as if i care.
Tinubu made me what I am today and I will forever remain grateful to him.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
Share your story with us: Whatsapp: 09029172905, Email: News@odinceblog.com
- Igbos vs Yorubas: “Operation Amotekun” A Game Changer For 2023 – Reno Omokri
- Accident: Trailer falls after clashing with keke, 3 Dead – Anambra state (photos)
- American Couple dies the same day, after being together for 65 years (photos)
- Church members kills non-Believers for sacrifice – Panama (photos)
- Imo protest: Supreme Court’ Destroying Nigeria Democracy – PDP