Nigerians have reacted after President Muhammadu Buhari announced that Hyundai Engineering Company Limited has submitted a proposal to establish a vehicle manufacturing plant in Nigeria.
In some tweets, They queried the Federal Government on its support for Innoson vehicles, the first indigenous vehicle manufacturing company.
The Reaction Trailed after Buhari Announced the welcoming of Hyundai Car Plant in Nigeria, He wrote:
” Today the President/CEO of Hyundai Engineering Company Limited visited, and put forward a proposal to set up a vehicle manufacturing plant in the country. I pledged the full collaboration and support of the Federal Government to make this planned investment a reality.“
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Buhari Government is working with Boko Haram to kill Christians – CAN
- Amotekun: Self Defense Is International Human Rights – Atiku
- How can Governors setup “Amotekun” when they have not paid Minimum wage ? – Junaid Mohammed
- Imo state: 9 Lawmakers defects to APC, Deputy speaker Resigns
- Oxford Adds Okada, Tokunbo, Danfo, Mama Put, 25 other Nigerian words In Dictionary (read)