Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, warned that his country would strike back hard against anyone who attacked it, as he reiterated his support for the U.S. killing of Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani last week.
“Whoever tries to attack us will be dealt the strongest blow,” Netanyahu said in Jerusalem.
He said that Israel “stands completely” beside U.S. President Donald Trump’s decision, saying Trump should be congratulated for acting “swiftly, boldly and resolutely.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- WEF2020: Since my election, America has gained over 7 MILLION new Jobs – Trump
- PHOTOS: Meet Francesco, The Only Human being With Three Legs And Two Male Organs
- How can FG Rehabilitate arrested Boko Haram Terrorists instead of Punishing them?
- We will give $3 million award to anyone who will help us kill Donald Trump – Iran Lawmakers
- About 6 people have died from coronavirus in China, 300 infected – Reports