“If you are man enough, come back to Nigeria and challenge Buhari” – Deji tells Nnamdi Kanu
Adeyanju Deji, human right activist has asked the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to come back to Nigeria and stop instigating his group members to attack Nigerian leaders.
Disclosing this via his facebook handle, He wrote,
“Some of the miscreants defending coward Nnamdi Kanu make me laugh. Small intimidation by Buhari, he compromised, collected money and ran away. If he’s man enough, he should come back. I have been arrested 9 times under Buhari; imprisoned thrice but still here.
“You can’t be saying you want Biafra and you are running away from ordinary Buhari, come back. Come back and confront Buhari like many of us are doing here. Abi, you want to achieve Biafra on Facebook?
WE NO BE MATE.
“Was the military not outside Keffi prison waiting to re-arrest me in December, 2018? Why didn’t I run away from Nigeria like a coward? Why didn’t I also compromise & collect dollars?”.
odinceblog Viral News
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Boko Haram: Leah Sharibu would rather die than to convert to Islam – Fani Kayode
- Bible: The Rich man did Not got to Hell Because he was Rich – Reno Omokri
- Imo: Ihedioha Returns To Supreme Court
- IPOB sends serious warning to Ijaw youths for threatening to beat IPOB members in Bayelsa
- Iran wants to Negotiate with US, but they want their Sanctions Removed, No thanks! – Trump