Lauretta Onochie, President Buhari’s special assistant on social media has reacted to calls from Igbo monarch, appealing to the Federal Government to allow the leader of proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu to return to Nigeria for the burial his mother.
Recall that monarchs in Orlu, Imo state, pleaded with the presidency to allow the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, to return to the country to bury his late mum.
Presidency, while reacting to the plea, through Lauretta Onochie, directed Kanu to apply for a zoo visa through the Nigerian High Commission in London and wait for approval.
Lauretta, who spoke via her Twitter handle, concluded by asking if Kanu was deported from Nigeria?
SEE HER TWEET BELOW;
“Monarchs in Orlu, Imo State have reportedly begged President Buhari to allow Nnamdi Kanu, to come to Nigeria to bury his mother. He should go to the Nigerian High commission London Apply for a Zoo Visa, And wait for approval Nonsense! Was he deported from Nigeria?
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Buhari Government is working with Boko Haram to kill Christians – CAN
- Amotekun: Self Defense Is International Human Rights – Atiku
- How can Governors setup “Amotekun” when they have not paid Minimum wage ? – Junaid Mohammed
- Imo state: 9 Lawmakers defects to APC, Deputy speaker Resigns
- Oxford Adds Okada, Tokunbo, Danfo, Mama Put, 25 other Nigerian words In Dictionary (read)