A Federal High Court in Lagos has fixed April 2, 2020 for the arraignment of the Chairman of Capital Oil and Gas Limited, Senator Ifeanyi Patrick Ubah for alleged N135bn fraud.
Ubah and his firm Capital Oil are accused of defrauding the Asset Management Company of Nigeria (AMCON).
The oil magnate, who has publicly denied the allegation, is said to be in talks with the Federal Government for a resolution of the dispute.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police
- Nigerian Woman attacks her husband with Knife, cuts off his Nose – Imo state (photos)
- Abba Kyari and National security adviser, Fighting over a police equipment contract (photos)
- Inside Buhari’s Government, Ministers and Aides fighting against Each Other – Jackson Ude
- Don’t Date a Girl who cannot Pay her Transport fare to come to see you – Nigerian Lady Advises Men
- Women cheat more than Men – White Lady (video)
- Nigerian Man makes his own Vehicle, test-runs it in Lagos (photos)
- Lawmakers vs Innoson: Foreign Cars permitted but Foreign Rice not permitted – Shehu Sani