The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry in Enugu, southeast Nigeria, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka, has released a dangerous prophecy on those against him for predicting the sack of Emeka Ihedioha as Imo Governor.
According to a post on Adoration ministry Facebook page, He maintained that his prophecies were from God and not an evil altar.
“I bless the name of the Most High God because He said it and it came to pass.
“My prophecy is not borrowed or from any evil altar but from God Almighty, the creator of heaven and earth,” he said.
“Some accused me of being a politician but only God knows who I am. Let God of Adoration speak for me. You who speak evil against me, hmmm… God of Adoration is a consuming fire. I declare judgment upon those who curse me for nothing. My hands are clean.
” I bless those who know the truth and stand for it. Let God of Elijah fight for me. Let the heaven speak and let the children of God receive their all-round blessings, in Jesus mighty name!
“The Lord is taking you to a level even your enemy cannot reach. This will be your year of abundance. Everything you ask in your prayer will be in abundance, in Jesus mighty name,” He said.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Buhari is the problem of Nigeria not the Solution, He should also create ministry of Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- Senate does not create Agency for Widows and Orphans of killed soldiers, But only for Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- African Pastor caught Having $€x with his church member in a Hotel Room (video)
- European union threatens to Ban Nigerians from Travelling to European Countries
- Nigeria Senate introduces bill to create agency for repentant Boko Haram members
- Buhari is dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia – Nnamdi kanu
- My Husband urinates on the bed and keep blaming our Son – Nigerian woman
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police