Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) in Bewilderment as Ijaw Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial – Nnamdi Kanu
Ijaw community have arrived the burial of the parents of the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra. Even Nigeria Television Authority where surprised, because they have painted Biafra struggle as just an Igbo affair but today they have seen that that’s not the case, they are interviewing them as you can see in photo 1.
We are one family. We are IPOB, we speak different languages but we share common culture.
(C) Nnamdi Kanu
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police
- Nigerian Woman attacks her husband with Knife, cuts off his Nose – Imo state (photos)
- Abba Kyari and National security adviser, Fighting over a police equipment contract (photos)
- Inside Buhari’s Government, Ministers and Aides fighting against Each Other – Jackson Ude
- Don’t Date a Girl who cannot Pay her Transport fare to come to see you – Nigerian Lady Advises Men
- Women cheat more than Men – White Lady (video)
- Nigerian Man makes his own Vehicle, test-runs it in Lagos (photos)
- Lawmakers vs Innoson: Foreign Cars permitted but Foreign Rice not permitted – Shehu Sani