An APC chieftain Vitalis Ajumbe, has called on those who attacked and criticized Mbaka to apologize to him over his 2020 new year prophecy on the Imo state, supreme court Judgement.
Mbaka Enugu had prophesied that the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in Imo State, Hope Uzodinwa, will emerge governor of the state.
The Supreme Court on Tuesday declared Uzodinma as the governor of Imo State and ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission, to withdraw the certificate of return from former Ihedioha and issue same to Uzodinma.
Ajumbe while reacting to the court ruling ordered the attackers of Mbaka to apologize to the Rev. Fr over their outcry.
“I congratulate Senator Hope Uzodinma and all APC members for the victory. Imo State has come back to APC where it originally belonged. People who called Rev. Mbaka names as a false prophet should now apologise to him publicly. Mbaka prophesied it and it has come to past.”
“The highest court in Nigeria has said it and there is no going back. Congratulations to Senator Hope Uzodinma and His Deputy, Prof. Placid Njoku. Emeka Ihedioha tried his best. He fought like a lion. He outsmarted his opponents in the last governorship election”.
“He should take it as a sportsman. Age is still on his side. He may one day be the Governor of Imo state”.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Trump wins impeachment Pool, He cannot be impeached (photos)
- Big Sea turtle caught in Bayelsa state River (photos)
- Imo: Buhari sends message to PDP over protests
- APC blasts PDP for protesting against Supreme Court, says’ it is a threat to Nigeria Democracy
- Bayelsa is not part of Biafra, IPOB members caught holding meeting will be beaten – Ijaw Youths