The Supreme Court has annulled the election of Emeka Ihedioha as the governor of Imo state. The seven-member panel of justices today held that hedioha was not duly elected as governor.
The apex court declared Hope Uzodinma of the APC as the winner of the March 9th 2019 governorship election.
FANI KAYODE REACTS:
“Would someone please explain to me how a candidate that came 4th in the election suddenly became the winner? The Supreme Court has a lot of explaining to do! The people of Imo did not deserve this nonsense!
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- WEF2020: Since my election, America has gained over 7 MILLION new Jobs – Trump
- PHOTOS: Meet Francesco, The Only Human being With Three Legs And Two Male Organs
- How can FG Rehabilitate arrested Boko Haram Terrorists instead of Punishing them?
- We will give $3 million award to anyone who will help us kill Donald Trump – Iran Lawmakers
- About 6 people have died from coronavirus in China, 300 infected – Reports