Deji Adeyanju, Human Right Activist, has condemned the Supreme Court ruling which declared Senator hope Uzodinma winner of Imo election.
Recall that Supreme court sacked Ihedioha as Imo Governor and Declared, APC’s Uzodimma Winner. READ HERE
“IMO Gubernatorial election results 2019
PDP: Emeka Ihedioha 273,404
AA : Uche Nwosu 190,364
APGA: Ifeanyi Araraume 114,676
APC: Hope Uzodinma 96,458
YPP: Ikedi Ohakim 527.
How do you explain what the Supreme Court just did to Law Students, Law teachers & Junior Lawyers?
“These things can only happen in a Zoo.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- WEF2020: Since my election, America has gained over 7 MILLION new Jobs – Trump
- PHOTOS: Meet Francesco, The Only Human being With Three Legs And Two Male Organs
- How can FG Rehabilitate arrested Boko Haram Terrorists instead of Punishing them?
- We will give $3 million award to anyone who will help us kill Donald Trump – Iran Lawmakers
- About 6 people have died from coronavirus in China, 300 infected – Reports