Members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB have gathered in Tokyo to Protest ahead of President Muhammadu Buhari’s visit to the country.
President Buhari will be in Japan for the Seventh Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD7). The IPOB members are acting in line with an order from the leader Nnamdi Kanu, to arrest and disgrace the president.
Nnamdi Kanu the IPOB Leader stated that President Buhari must be arrested and handed over to Japanese authorities to enable him to answer for his alleged mass murder and crimes against humanity, which he allegedly committed in Nigeria between 2015 and 2019.
Also Read: Buhari Finally Departs to Japan (photos)
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
Odinceblog Nigeria Biafra News
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- APC was created to fight poverty – Osinbajo
- How Fulani Herdsmen attacked me in my Farm, shot at me – Ortom, Governor of Benue
- Femi Adesina is sick for saying that Insecurity has reduced under Buhari – Fani Kayode
- Exclusive: Catholic Bishop spotted on Okada – Enugu state (photos)
- PHOTOS: 60 year old woman gets married for the first time – Anambra state