A Nigerian man based in the USA has asked why Nigerian churches have different rules and expectations for their Nigerian/African members and their members in other continents.
Another asked why the rules of the fast are stricter for their Nigerian members than for their members in the USA.
SEE TWEET BELOW:
“When I was in Nigeria, the 40 days fasting in RCCG was dry. No food, no water. Here in the US, the same RCCG discourages you from going dry. Is it that the God of USA is different or the fear of child protective services is the beginning of wisdom?”
Another user who attends a different church also shared his experience with religion. He pointed out that his church forbids Nigerian members wearing trousers and pieces of jewelry but does not preach against foreign members who wear the same.
Below are conversations on Twitter on the matter.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Pregnant woman gives Birth on the Road – Lagos (photos)
- Lesbianism: 2 Nigerian Ladies Caught making Love
- I Can Bring Kobe Bryant and His Daughter Back to Life – Nigerian Prophet
- US soldier who killed Iranian General, killed in US military plane shot down in Afghanistan (photos)
- Death by Hanging: If my wife kills me, she should be allowed to take care of my children