Popular Islamic scholar and preacher, Sheik Muyideen Bello is at it again. Bello has said a Muslim man will be doing himself more harm by marrying just one wife, but instead he will advise such a man to start with two. He made this known in one of his lectures titled Legal Marriage. Enjoy!
“Allah said a man should marry any kind of woman he likes. As a man, if you want to marry a fair-complexioned or dark woman, marry her. Allah said we should start from 2 women.
I know women will not like to hear this. If you have to marry, start with 2 women, that is what the Quran says. The Yorubas have a saying that a man with 1 woman isn’t a real man. For instance if you are
married to 1 wife and she over-salts your food, you have just 1 wife. You don’t have a choice than to eat the food or buy food outside.
Also Read: How my wife died because of my Carelessness
“I have received so many messages from people that why should I encourage polygamy. I tell them, is it me encouraging polygamy? Allah said you should marry 2, 3, 4. Allah said if as a man you know you can’t take care of them, then marry 1.
Then if you are a me&my wife kind of man, the implications are too many. As Muslims, 4 women is the maximum a man can have, have 2 living with you then if you have 2 houses outside, you put the other 2 there. The implications in marrying just 1 wife are too many.
- Iranian Leaders should Abandon Terrorism and Make Iran Great Again – Trump
- Trump warns Iranian Leader to be careful of his words, says’ Your Economy is crashing
- Nigeria debt has risen to ₦26.215 trillion – Debt Management Office
- Nigerian Female student commits suicide for being expelled from school – Ukraine (photos)
- Impeachment Trial: Trump Hires Powerful Lawyers to defend him at the Senate