A Nigerian doctor has wowed a lot of people after he took to his social media page to tell ladies to have intercourse while having their monthly menstrual period.
The doctor, one Dr Emmanuel took to Twitter to advise women not to starve their men of sex during their menstrual cycle. He wrote:
Try not to starve your partner of sex during your mentrual period as a woman. There are advantages of having sex during your period.
Although it can get messy anyways, but then it can reduce the duration of the period, relief cramps to an extent, and you should use a CD!
Hey guys! Before your rage wears a dirty pant, please know that it’s optional… Some people do it anyways!
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Men should Mastubet at least 21 times every month to avoid prostate cancer – World Health
- 4 workers of French Christian NGO missing in Iraq
- Trump Becomes first U.S president to attend Anti-Abortion Rally in America
- “I will kill Trump tomorrow, you will see it” – man bags 5 years in Jail for threatening to kill Trump
- Nigerian man slaps someone to death in Anambra state (Photos)