Kidnappers have abducted the Permanent Secretary of the Adamawa State Ministry of Mineral Resources, Emmanuel Piridimso.
Emmanuel was abducted at his residence in the state capital, Yola, in the early hours of Wednesday, according to a member of his family, Francis Samuel, who said the gunmen stormed the residence of the permanent secretary at Clark’s Quarters in Jimeta, about 3:20 am and took him away.
“The gunmen came bearing two guns and abducted the Permanent Secretary at gunpoint. They carted away his handset and that of his wife.
“We have tried to no avail to contact the Permanent Secretary through his phone number, and the abductors refused to pick our calls. As at the time we are speaking, the abductors were yet to contact us,” Francis Samuel said.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- IPOB sends serious warning to Ijaw youths for threatening to beat IPOB members in Bayelsa
- Iran wants to Negotiate with US, but they want their Sanctions Removed, No thanks! – Trump
- Trump shows off New US Air Force Logo he designed (Photos)
- Leah Sharibu forced to accept Islam, gives birth for Boko Haram commander
- How i raped an epileptic girl inside Bush after threatening her with Gun – Nigerian hunter