Anambra State Government has banned the Tricycle Owners Association of Nigeria (TOAN) from operating in the state.
The Commissioner for Transport, Mr Uchenna Okafor, via a statement, said the ban became necessary following ceaseless negative reports over activities of the association in the state.
He warned that any person or group operating on the guise of tricycle operators would be dealt with. “TOAN is strange to Anambra State Government, the group operate in disguise and in very negative circumstances. “No union can exist without the consent of the government,’’ he said. The commissioner urged security agencies in the state to ensure that TOAN and any other such unknown groups operating under the name ceased to exist in the state.
- Iranian Leaders should Abandon Terrorism and Make Iran Great Again – Trump
- Trump warns Iranian Leader to be careful of his words, says’ Your Economy is crashing
- Nigeria debt has risen to ₦26.215 trillion – Debt Management Office
- Nigerian Female student commits suicide for being expelled from school – Ukraine (photos)
- Impeachment Trial: Trump Hires Powerful Lawyers to defend him at the Senate