President Muhammadu Buhari has renewed the appointment of Mr Sunday Aghaeze for another four years, Igbere TV reports.
Aghaeze is the Personal Assistant to the President on Photography. He has been Buhari’s personal photographer since 2016. the appointment took effect from May 29, 2019.
“I am pleased to inform you that President Muhammadu Buhari has approved your appointment as Personal Assistant to the President (State Photographer),” he said.
A post-graduate diploma holder from the University of Abuja, Aghaeze holds 2007 best photojournalist of the year, and 2010 second runner up photojournalist, at Prof. Wole Soyinka Award 2010, among others.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Allowing Miyetti Allah to join Amotekun is like Recruiting Demons into an Army of Angels – Fani Kayode
- Bandits kills Man, Rapes his Daughter, abducts his wife in Delta state
- Trump please come and save us, Nigeria’s situation has gone beyond prayers – Nigerian Pastor
- 25 Repentant Boko Haram Members From Niger Republic, Arrives Nigeria (photos)
- Bleaching your skin has nothing to do with the Kingdom of God – Etinosa
- Ohanaeze blasts Buratai for planning to Recruit Youths to fight Boko Haram, says’ count Igbos out
- Drinking milk increases the risk of breast cancer in women – Study
- Anyone who thinks Buhari is in charge of his Government is fooling Himself – Pa Adebanjo
- Fulani herdsmen storms Benue state with Guns and over 4,000 Cows
- Nigerian Boy beats up his Girl friend, bites her breast