President Muhammadu Buhari has renewed the appointment of Mr Sunday Aghaeze for another four years, Igbere TV reports.
Aghaeze is the Personal Assistant to the President on Photography. He has been Buhari’s personal photographer since 2016. the appointment took effect from May 29, 2019.
“I am pleased to inform you that President Muhammadu Buhari has approved your appointment as Personal Assistant to the President (State Photographer),” he said.
A post-graduate diploma holder from the University of Abuja, Aghaeze holds 2007 best photojournalist of the year, and 2010 second runner up photojournalist, at Prof. Wole Soyinka Award 2010, among others.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- 4 workers of French Christian NGO missing in Iraq
- Trump Becomes first U.S president to attend Anti-Abortion Rally in America
- “I will kill Trump tomorrow, you will see it” – man bags 5 years in Jail for threatening to kill Trump
- Nigerian man slaps someone to death in Anambra state (Photos)
- Britain is leaving European Union on Jan. 31st, I have signed the Agreement – Boris Johnson