According to media reports One of the four injured policemen beaten up by Shi’ites protesters during a violent invasion of the National Assembly, Umar Abdulahi, a Sergeant, has died.
The others include the DPO, who was stabbed in the arm and two others.
One of them, it was learnt, was shot one on the side (rib) and the other on the thigh.
The two suspected Shii’te supporters involved in the attack are still being interrogated in the DSS office as at the time of filing this report.
The two however maintained their innocence that they were officially cleared to access the NASS.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- IPOB sends serious warning to Ijaw youths for threatening to beat IPOB members in Bayelsa
- Iran wants to Negotiate with US, but they want their Sanctions Removed, No thanks! – Trump
- Trump shows off New US Air Force Logo he designed (Photos)
- Leah Sharibu forced to accept Islam, gives birth for Boko Haram commander
- How i raped an epileptic girl inside Bush after threatening her with Gun – Nigerian hunter