A group of Iranian protesters demanded Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei step down on Saturday after Tehran said that its military had mistakenly shot down a Ukrainian plane, killing all 176 people on board.
“Commander-in-chief (Khamenei) resign, resign,” videos posted on Twitter showed hundreds of people chanting, in front of Tehran’s Amir Kabir university.
During the Protest, some said that the Police where shooting to disperse the protesters, killed many.
Watch Video Below:
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- WEF2020: Since my election, America has gained over 7 MILLION new Jobs – Trump
- PHOTOS: Meet Francesco, The Only Human being With Three Legs And Two Male Organs
- How can FG Rehabilitate arrested Boko Haram Terrorists instead of Punishing them?
- We will give $3 million award to anyone who will help us kill Donald Trump – Iran Lawmakers
- About 6 people have died from coronavirus in China, 300 infected – Reports