Kidnapers of Beauty Ogere, the mother of a former skipper and Coach of the Super Eagles, Samson Siasia, have released one of their victims, Florence Donana.
The 66-year-old Donana was abducted on July 15, the same day Siasia’s mother was kidnapped at Odoni community, Sagbama Local Government Area, Bayelsa State.
Donana was abducted alongside her 17-year-old granddaughter by the hoodlums, who first broke into the family house of Siaisia to seize Ogere at 2am.
But it was gathered that about 50 days after the incident and following prolonged negotiations between the families of the victims and the hoodlums, the kidnappers only released Donana, whose family paid some ransom.
A source from the community, who spoke in confidence, said the Donana family negotiated undisclosed amount of ransom with the kidnappers and sent someone to deliver the money to them.
He said the kidnappers collected the money, held the ransom payer captive and released only the aged Mrs. Donana.
“The 17-year-old granddaughter was not released. The mother of Siasia was also not released because the family had yet to agree on ransom. They are still holding three persons captive”.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Trump shows off New US Air Force Logo he designed (Photos)
- Leah Sharibu forced to accept Islam, gives birth for Boko Haram commander
- How i raped an epileptic girl inside Bush after threatening her with Gun – Nigerian hunter
- How I slept with my Son and Later got Pregnant for Him – Nigerian Woman
- Nigerian man arrested for sexually abusing his Little Daughter and Son – Abuja (photos)