The Former governor of Gombe State, Ibrahim Dankwambo has berated the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) for urging Nigerians in Kogi state, to votes its candidate, Gov Yahaya Bello owing over 30 months salaries.
The former governor, a member of the PDP said this in a tweet through his Twitter handle – Ahead of the governorship elections set to hold in the two states his coming Saturday(Nov 16th).
READ TWEET BELOW:
“APC wants Kogi people to vote their candidate who is owing workers over 30 months’ salaries despite bailout funds while at the same time asking Bayelsans to vote out PDP where civil servants are not being owed & where our party has performed excellently well.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- European Union blasts Buhari, says’ you are not doing anything to End the Killing of Christians in Nigeria
- Pipeline Explodes In Lagos, Burns properties (video)
- Igbos vs Yorubas: “Operation Amotekun” A Game Changer For 2023 – Reno Omokri
- Accident: Trailer falls after clashing with keke, 3 Dead – Anambra state (photos)
- American Couple dies the same day, after being together for 65 years (photos)